10 TOP Bitcoin casinos
Finding a perfect online casino isn’t an easy task. Especially if you’re a person who loves innovation and prefers paying with cryptocurrency. There’s dozens of Bitcoin casinos being launched every month. All of them offer attractive welcome bonuses and various games and it’s often hard to not get lost in the jungle of Bitcoin casinos. Here at 10bitcoincasinos our job is to help you avoid scams and find the perfect Bitcoin casino for you!
Latest news about Bitcoin Casinos
In the digital age, information technologies and innovations can make our life easier and so much more fun. The revolutionary payment method known as cryptocurrency is considered one of the hottest trends for 2017. Bitcoin is often referred to as the King of all digital currencies. Over 100,000 people and businesses around the world appreciate this simple and effective payment method. Keep reading if you want to join them and stop missing out on an amazing and innovative experience!
Did we convince you to give Bitcoin a try yet? If you’re looking for a way to use cryptocurrency to play your favorite games, but don’t know where to start, our website will help you find the right Bitcoin casino for you. After reading this handy guide, you will know how to make your online casino experience even better with Bitcoin.
Expensive and lengthy banking process will no longer stand between you and your favorite video slots, card games, poker or dice. Just replace them with cheap and quick Bitcoin transactions. User-friendly and understandable interface makes Bitcoin incredibly easy to use for playing Bitcoin casino games. With help of Bitcoin, you will discover a completely new side of online gambling that you’ve never seen before. Provably fair, exciting and absolutely for everyone!
How do I choose a Bitcoin casino?
Like any digital currency, Bitcoin can be exchanged whenever you feel like it. Online exchange platforms are accessible 7 days a week, 365 days a year, at any time of day and night. Bitcoin can be exchanged for any conventional currency of your choice, be it Euro, USD or Zimbabwe Rands. As soon as you learn to exchange Bitcoins within minutes, you are good to go. Simply choose the Bitcoin casino that matches your needs. For those who cannot legally gamble with real money in their country, Bitcoin is a digital gift from the gods in the world of online gambling. Licensed Bitcoin casinos are often the only way for such players to enjoy their favorite games.
If you’re a starter, it is ok to feel confused in the world of online casinos. Trust us, it happens even to seasoned players. If you wish to save time (or even money) looking for secure and trustworthy Bitcoin casinos, feel free to check out our handpicked top list of online Bitcoin gambling websites.
Remember, if you receive a tempting offer that sounds too good to be true, you are most likely dealing with a scam. We have personally checked out every Bitcoin casino on our list to make sure they match all of the following criteria:
- Security and safety. Top Bitcoin casinos on our list use only the most developed security protocols and the safest encryption methods.
- Banking options. Your money stays secure together with your personal information. Bitcoin casinos support a variety of payment methods that suit any budget.
- Variety of games. Quality Bitcoin casinos offer plenty of different casino games, including cards, poker, dice and all kinds of slots. You will easily find a game that matches your playstyle.
- Fast cashouts. In our opinion, good Bitcoin casinos should be able to pay winnings within a couple of days. Considering where technology stands nowadays, no player should be made to wait longer than that.
- Promotions and bonuses. The best Bitcoin casinos offer a wide range of 24/7 contact opinions, including live chat, phone and email support, to ensure that they always stay within reach for their players.
How do I start playing at a Bitcoin casino?
Trust us, Bitcoin would have never become so famous if using it wasn’t easy. Thankfully, that’s exactly how it will be if you follow our step-by-step instructions. Setting up an account is simple and doesn’t require any special knowledge.
Step 1. Acquire some Bitcoins
First of all, you need to buy some Bitcoins. It can be done through an online exchange platform. Some of the most secure and reputable exchanges for American and European users are:
Step 2. Create a Bitcoin wallet
You have chosen an exchange, now it’s time to set up a wallet, which is a place where you will store your Bitcoins. Note that there’s different types of wallets (namely online, hardware and software wallets). Each one of them has their own pros and cons.
Step 3. Transfer your funds
Now that you set up and secured your wallet, you can load it with cryptocurrency. You’ve got several options: Bitcoins can be sent by a friend, purchased from a bank account or bought on online websites like Coinbase.
Step 4. Set up an account at your desired Bitcoin casino
Your wallet is full of Bitcoins, which means you are good to go. Go ahead and try your luck!
Can mobile users play at Bitcoin casino?
In 21st century, every successful technology is available on mobile. Whether you prefer Android, Apple, Windows or Blackberry, most Bitcoin casinos will provide you with mobile version of their games.
The best Bitcoin casino websites run on HTML5, which means you can play your favorite games without downloading any additional apps. You may notice a slightly limited selection of games available on mobile. However, quality Bitcoin casinos make sure that smartphone users’ experience stays exactly the same as if they were using a desktop version of their website. Right from your iPad, iPhone, Galaxy, Fire tablet, or any other gadget you play on. Just choose a trustworthy Bitcoin casino, set up an account and you will immediately gain access to the most fascinating games.
The perks of paying with Bitcoin at online casinos
What makes Bitcoin casinos more attractive than regular online gambling websites is the considerably lower house edge – often around 1.5-2%. This obviously makes them more profitable for players in the long run.
Good Bitcoin casinos offer what is called “provably fair games“. It means that they use special mathematical algorithms for their games, making it impossible to tamper with numbers to make players lose. This also applies for live games at such Bitcoin casinos. It goes without saying that, before choosing a casino to play at, it is vital to do a research and make sure your Bitcoin casino is safe, legal and has good reputation. The reviews and black lists provided by gambling communities can be very helpful for avoiding fishy casinos.
Playing at a Bitcoin casino doesn’t mean your selection of casino games will be limited as compared to standard online casinos. With Bitcoin, you can continue playing your favorite games, just in a more convenient way. If you own some Bitcoins, you will have access to the same kind of games that you normally play at conventional websites:
- First of all, the most popular option – Bitcoin slots. Bitcoin casinos are equipped with many different types of Bitcoin slots, including 3- and 5- reeled slots and video slots, jackpot slots and even 3D slots. If you prefer a more traditional approach to casino games, you do not need to worry. Most Bitcoin casinos offer roulette, blackjack, baccarat, craps and Sic Bo games for old-school gamers.
- If you aren’t entirely comfortable playing poker in real life, Bitcoin video poker games can help you improve your skills. At Bitcoin casinos you can practice playing a simple version of this game, without a dealer or opposition.
- Another exciting option at Bitcoin casinos are the live dealer casino games. Such games are as realistic as they can possibly get outside of a land-based, brick and mortar casino. Live games are played via streams, so you can easily experience Las Vegas without actually going on a trip.
Wagering at Bitcoin casinos
When it comes to wagering on online games at Bitcoin casinos, the entire process is even easier than setting up a Bitcoin wallet. Use our guide to purchase Bitcoins, then. simply load your favorite game. Every game at Bitcoin casinos has been designed so that your Bitcoins can be broken down into smaller bets. All you need to do is to choose how much you wish to bet per game or spin within the accepted currency range. If you’ve done your betting with real money before, you will easily adapt to Bitcoin casino games as they are no different from any other casino wager.
Bitcoin in a nutshell
If you’re an experienced cryptocurrency user, feel free to skip this part. However, if the word Bitcoin sounds convoluted or even scary to you – don’t worry, just continue reading.
Being a thriving cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has been getting plenty of media coverage lately. Perhaps, you’ve heard something about it, and it might have sounded too complex to you. On the surface, it does sound confusing at times, but in reality, you don’t need to be an IT specialist in order to acquire Bitcoins. Bitcoin is a brand new way of moving funds over the internet. Such revolutionary way of moving value provides plenty of advantages, such as:
- Low fees. Bitcoin is decentralized, which means no transaction is considered international and you won’t be charged huge fees
- Parties involved in a transaction don’t have access to Bitcoin users’ IDs. While every Bitcoin transaction is transparent and visible to anyone on the internet, the identities behind Bitcoin addresses remain hidden.
- Fast transactions. If you send Bitcoins, they will appear on the receiver’s account within a few minutes.. Bank transactions, on the other hand, often take days to be processed.
- Online poker and gambling with real money are considered illegal in some countries. With Bitcoin, you can legally play your favorite games from almost anywhere in the world, even when it’s impossible using other payment methods.
Bitcoin is considered something like a hybrid of virtual money and digital asset. It can be exchanged at online platforms whenever you like. Unlike stock markets, they work even outside of business hours and are available to all users, as long as they have access to internet.
Bitcoin casino is legal
Bitcoin casinos can operate from any location. It won’t always be immediately obvious where such casino is based. Whether you’re choosing a Bitcoin-only casino or a multi-currency casino, make sure to always run a check before making a deposit. It is vital to make sure that your casino is licensed in the jurisdiction you play from. Casinos that aren’t planning to screw you over won’t hide legal information. Most of the time, it can be found in the footer or the “Terms and Conditions” tab. Thankfully, due to its decentralization and digital nature, Bitcoin is accessible from most gambling jurisdictions.
Do Bitcoin casinos have transaction costs?
One of the best things about Bitcoin casinos is that they have zero transaction costs. It is possible because all transfers are peer-to-peer, without the middlemen. There are no charges since you are paying the casino directly. On the other hand, multi-currency gambling websites often charge extra fees if you deposit or withdraw money using a credit or debit card. The card providers themselves may also have additional transaction fees. Same goes for E-wallets and banks.
Cons of Bitcoin gambling
As any new technology, cryptocurrency isn’t perfect. Bitcoin gambling has a few drawbacks that can be counted on the fingers of one hand:
- Bitcoin is very different from conventional money. Players may need time to adjust to a brand new concept.
- Since it is still a fairly young payment method, users need to apply all necessary precautions by themselves, rather than relying on banks when it comes to money safety.
- Bitcoin is extremely volatile, which means its value can change drastically within an hour of time. Sadly, not all Bitcoin users understand the nature of cryptocurrency. Its price often fluctuates as a result of major events that cause a wave of panic within the community. An example of such event would be the collapse of trading platform Mt Gox. Thankfully, things usually go back to normal pretty quick.
Conclusion: best Bitcoin casinos are waiting for you!
As you can see, there’s plenty of reasons why Bitcoin and online gambling are a perfect match. With Bitcoins in your wallet, you can make instant deposit at no extra cost. More importantly, at a Bitcoin casino you can cashout your money instantly and, once again, without any additional costs. Another good reason to play with a young successful cryptocurrency is originality. Top Bitcoin casinos offer unique games that cannot be accessed at conventional gambling websites. If you’re getting bored of the same games at every online casino you play at, if you’re looking for something fresh and original – there is even more reason to give Bitcoin casinos a try.
Bitcoin is thriving, which makes it highly possible that many online casinos will start accepting it as a payment method in the future. When it happens, why be at the back of the crowd? Practice at Bitcoin casinos now, and you will already be full versed in playing with cryptocurrency. Paying with Bitcoin, you will be able to save considerable money. As you already know, Bitcoin casinos don’t charge huge deposit fees, or cashout fees, or international transaction charges. Not to mention that you will no longer struggle to explain the odd credit card charges to your spouse.
We could go on and on about the perks of playing at Bitcoin casinos, but a casino game is worth a thousand words. If you feel like now is the right time to get involved, go ahead and give Bitcoin casinos a try. We hope that with this guide, you are safe and ready to explore the new and exciting gambling world that is waiting for you with Bitcoin casinos!